全站搜索未启用
跳到主要内容

会话演练

艾可信有限公司的展销员莱斯特正在向参观者麦琪推荐公司的新产品,我们一起听听他们在聊什么吧。

建议学时:1学时

Skills:如何向他人介绍并推荐一款产品?
听对话,学习如何向客户推荐产品。


点击Lester或Maggie选择某一角色进行对话练习。(为超链接,点击可查看单词或语言注解。)
MLester MMaggie

Lester, an exhibitor from Action Co., Ltd, is recommending their new product to a visitor Maggie.

艾可信有限公司的展销员莱斯特正在向参观者麦琪推荐公司的新产品。

  • L: Good morning, welcome to our booth. What can I do for you?
  • 莱斯特:您好,欢迎光临我们的展位。有什么可以帮您吗?
  • M: This one seems nice.
  • 麦琪:这个产品看起来很有意思。
  • L: This is our latest innovation in microwave ovens. Would you like to see it?
  • 莱斯特:这是我们最近创新生产的微波炉。您想看看吗?
  • M: Yes, please.
  • 麦琪:好的。
  • L: This is Action's pride and joy, the Kitchen Master. It's a prime example of our future line of smart products. We are all very excited about this oven. In trial runs, this product has performed very well.
  • 莱斯特:这是我们引以为傲的产品——“厨房大师”。它是未来智能型产品线的典范。对于这款微波炉,我们都感到十分兴奋。在测试中,它表现得无懈可击。
  • M: Really? Can you tell me what is so special about it?
  • 麦琪:是吗?它有什么特别之处?
  • L: Yes. The greatest feature of this oven is the “Correct Cook” option, which uses a sensor to see if the dish has been properly cooked through and through. Basically, “Correct Cook” makes it virtually impossible to over or under cook food. You won't find this feature in any other microwaves.
  • 莱斯特:是的。这款微波炉的最大特色是它的“真会煮”功能,即用一个感应器来探查食物究竟煮熟了没有,是否煮得恰到火候。基本上,有了“真会煮”功能,就不可能再发生食物煮得太烂或半生不熟的情况。这项功能是其他微波炉所没有的。
  • M: Really? That's interesting. Where can I get this?
  • 麦琪:真的吗?这真不错。哪里可以买到这款产品呢?
  • L: We plan to release it next month. You can visit our official website to order it.
  • 莱斯特:我们准备下个月推出这款产品。您可以在我们的官网上预订。
  • M: I think your product is really attractive.
  • 麦琪:我认为你们的产品非常吸引人。
  • L: Of course. You must admit this type of feature will appeal to the many microwave users. Smart products like the Kitchen Master are the wave of the future.
  • 莱斯特:当然。您得承认,这个特色将对微波炉用户很具吸引力。像“厨房大师”这样的智能产品是未来的潮流趋势。
  • M: Well, that sounds like the product we had in mind.
  • 麦琪:这听起来正是我们想要的产品。

booth /buːθ/

n. 展位,摊位

microwave oven

微波炉

prime /praɪm/

adj. 首要的,最好的;
最初的,基本的

through and through

完全,彻底

virtually /ˈvɜːrtʃuəli/

adv. 几乎,基本上;
虚拟地

appeal to

对……有吸引力

v


听完对话,翻译下列句子中的重点部分。
  • 1.Smart products will be the wave of the future.
  • 答案:智能产品
  • 2.The oven uses a sensor to see if the dish has been cooked through and through.
  • 答案:完全,彻底
  • 3.Do not overcook them or they will be really dry.
  • 答案:煮过,煮糊
  • 4.You can visit our official website to order the new product.
  • 答案:官方网站
  • 5.The old product did not appeal to him.
  • 答案:对……有吸引力

核对答案

最后修改: 2020年03月16日 Monday 12:43